West Carrollton, Ohio
1.1K views 3 comments

SO I WOKE UP AT 3 SOMETHING LAST NIGHT TO FIND A HAVE A MESSAGE ..I STARTED TO DELETE IT BUT I SAW IT WAS A CONFORMATION SAYING MY EJUICE WAS ON ITS WAY....

AND THAT MY CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED 70$ .... I LIVE ON 400$ A MONTH AND WOULD NEVER PAY 70$ FOR THAT STUFF... I NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING FROM THEM PLUS I DO NOT EVEN LIVE AT THAT ADDRESS ANYMORE... IM NOT GONE WAIT 30 DAYS FOR MY MONEY TO BE PUT BACK ON MY CARD YOUS TOOK IT OFF QUICK PUT IT BACK QUICK ALSO!!!!

MS.YOUNGBLOOD

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I did not order this product!!! And i was charged 70$ / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

B W

From what I understand you were refunded in FULL the day after you called the company back. Not sure why you would call them a scam and yell about them when your money was returned to you? Maybe before calling companies names, you should try taking some responsibility for your actions?

to B W Tucson, Arizona, United States #1312827

Your an *** she is right it should be refunded right away not 30 days

I got the free trial starter e kit and the charger doesn't work and this makes the second time. I would like my money back .