I saw the add on tv and yes I too was lead to believe the starter kit was being advertises as being free. I was charged $85.00 for the starter kit and they are still sending me juice I never signed up for and the are charging my visa charge card every month since.

I am going to my bank tomorrow to put an end to this rip off scam. I don't know how people like o2pur get away with this scam and nobody has done anything to put them out of buisness.

I really was lied to and that just is not acceptable. I will do what ever I have to do to get my money back and to stop them from sending me juice that I did not agree to have sent to me on a monthly basis because I am on a fixed income, I receive a small benifit from the VA, I am a Vet, and a small retirement check from the Social Security Department.

Review about: O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Way they made their offer look free, Not happy.

Comments

You are always the first co. to deduct my monthly order and now it's the 12th and I still haven't received my products.

I had to go to the local vape shop and spend $34.00 to get more juice. I have repeatedly tried to reach you by calls txtxs and e mail. No response. How do you intend to handle this?

The way I see it you should reimburse me for the cash I had to lay out. I'm on disability and cannot afford to keep shelling out cash because of your untimely shipping.

I had to borrow the money from the owner of the facility I live in and I have to pay him back the $34.00 plus $5.00 interest. Please call me at 832 398 0977 and let me know how we can come to a mutual resolution of this problem