when ordering all you can order is flavored nicotine,i was told since i already paid for it to give it to friends and order tobacco flavor,really !

i wanted to return the flavors but agent needed a supervisor to do this, when the supervisor finally answered i told him i did not want flavors and he hung up on me.the charger light was to turn blue when fully charged,this never happened.i called back,after waiting on hold another 45 min. i was told to try all the flavors as i may like them. these people do not take no for an answer. again still waiting for a supervisor, got onei asked to cancel monthly flavors and i wnted to return the ones they sent,he hung up.time to call the AUTHORITIES ON THE BOGUS COMPANY.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of o2pur vape kit from O2pur. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants O2pur to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by O2pur for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

Burlington, Ontario, Canada #1180670

Oh, man.I'm glad I read this, and 1001 other bad reviews, before making the mistake of buy this piece of ***.

I actually use a sub ohm, but since it was advertised as free (just pay $5 shipping), I figured I'd buy it to give to the next smoker I meet who's ready to quit.

It would have been very embarrassing to give someone a gift that wasn't worth the box it came in.Thanks!