Layout of Store

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading all of these reviews.Ive been a customer of O2PUR for over 2 years now.

I started with the late night commercial offering the starter pen. Ordered a 5 pack of juice, declined the subscription. Since then Ive upgraded to a more deluxe vaping pen. Now what gets me, is along the way, Ive had your typical customer concerns and issues.

There was a coil that didnt look right. I contacted them and they sent me 2 more coils, no charge. I had an issue with my pen, (i was concerned it was leaking in my bag.) They sent me a different product that they felt would be more durable. Again, no charge.

When i reported back to them that the new product wasnt to my liking, they sent me a replacement tank to the vape pen I liked. Once again, no charge. All in all, I can't see how the same people that I dealt with are the same people in these reviews. My only thought is that there are 3rd party sellers that dont care about the customer or image of the company.

My advice is reach out to them directly on their Facebook page. That way, you know you're dealing with someone who is invested in the well being of their customers and their satisfaction.

And no, I do not work for O2Pur or being compensated for this review.Im just a person who is shocked to have come across these horror stories from what I have found to be an amazing, customer satisfaction oriented company.

Review about: O2pur Vape Kit.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.