1.7K views
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 08, 2016

They have a TV commercial offering free e-cig, They advertise ad o2pure.com as their website on their tv comercial, but it should be o2pure1.com - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCMbCkvOFiA (Video Attached)

When you call you go to this recording, and even if you say no to additional offers they still charge your card within one hour of your call. When you call them to ask to cancel, they say that it has already been shipped and they cant stop the payment until you get the product. As I read some complaints, they never refund any payment even after you return the item.

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2016

Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial.They are a scam!

Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your credit card information to this company, they WILL CHARGE YOU and you WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY BACK.

You will call or go to the site, it will look like you are getting the first tester for free but within minutes you are charged a fee on your credit/debit card and when you call to find out why they have charged you such an amount they just ignore you.You either get whatever they will send you "NOT FOR FREE" AND THEY WILL NEVER REFUND YOU OR ACCEPT RETURNS.

This person wrote the review because of "scam" of electronic cigarette accessories from O2pur and attached a video. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants O2pur to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by O2pur for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

Bronx, New York, United States #1285861

I read somewhere that a settlement had been awarded for people who had been scamed by this company.You should look into it..

As far as i know they are or were giving FULL refunds.Good luck..

to Anonymous #1317250

I was scammed with the old two-tier I already paid for my juice and never got them the product and they're trying to charge me $69 to my credit card and I put stop them that not

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1272794

my husband got scammed by this company too!!!They told him it was completely free and my husband stupidly gave his card number to order some of the juice for $4 but he was charged $40 for the ecig!!!

They were going to continue to take money out of our account but my husband got it cancelled with our bank so luckily they only got $40 from us. TOTAL SCAM!!!!!

DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO THESE LIARS!!!!!its def not worth it!!!

Carmel, Indiana, United States #1267851

So glad I found this site. I'm an ecig user but net-savvy enough to look for scams. Thanx for that!

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1260181

SO RIGHT ABOUT THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LYING CHEATING STEALING THIEVES

BIG TIME DON'T BUY THIS CHRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user47376276
Brooklyn, New York, United States #1258161

I am going through that now. This is a scam they say they only charge for shipping and have ben taking 69.95 out of my account every 2weeks.

to user47376276 Brooklyn, New York, United States #1258235

You have to call your bank or your credit card company (CANCEL THE CARDS) and get your refund. They are going to charge you again, trust me.

to user47376276 #1271023