Ontario, California
Featured Not resolved
1.3
Layout of Store

Worst company and customer service ever.Be very careful before ordering from them I order a free a trial thinking I would be able to cancel at any time and keep certain items not the case.

Plus they make you but almost everything else with the idea you can return and cancel.Now I'm being charge monthly without a refund and all they tell me is well we're sorry can't give you your money back really?

Review about: O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1242683

Have you filed a dispute with your credit card company for the charges?

djwvm1962
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1207004

No one deserves to be ripped off. You are the fool for saying that anyone deserves to be ripped off!

To the original poster, thank you for your posting/warning. I appreciate it and I will avoid this company.

Irving, Texas, United States #1206796

Only an 1d10t would vape. You deserve to be ripped off.