1.2K views
Featured Not resolved
1.3
Layout of Store

I ordered a free e cigarette from O2pur as advertised on TV, only requirement was the purchase of a very small bottle of e-juice for $4.95.Shipping was free.

The product came, first the order was wrong as i ordered an upgrade of the system to have an adjustable voltage on it. The charge for the upgrade was stated as being $8.00 extra. To my surprise I got the regular e-cigarette, no adjustable voltage to it and they charged my bank card $59.00. I immediately contacted them, with much protest they only gave me a choice of reducing the bill on my bank card to $25.00.

The next month again i had a charge of $59.00 on my bank card. Again contacted the company and asked why were they still charging my bank card for a very cheap e-cigarette I'd received the month prior. They spoke such bad English I could barely understand them both times i contacted O2pur. Finally I recognized the fact they would cut the charge in half and close my account with them.

I asked what i was getting for these unauthorized charges and all i got was a "Yes that's it" had no idea what they were talking about. I'm out over $60.00 in false charges.

If there is a class action law suit i would request at this time to become a part of it.Sincerely Sherril Yeknich (317)960-7477 Email: Severman14@gmail.com

Review about: O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Probably not a good idea to leave an actual phone# on a reviews website, unless you like receiving calls/texts from random strangers

Nothing is Free

ransom

I assume you have NOT read the T&C's on the web site.

By ordering this *** you have agreed to all kinds of stuff.

This is done all the time by these rip off outfits and after all these years people STILL don't read what they are agreeing to. I just went to their web site and it's all there just like all the other scam sites.

They're just relying on people like you who don't bother reading what they are agreeing to and then whine about it.

Please learn people!!

to ransom #1366153

Couldn't have said it better myself.NOTHING is ever free.

If it sounds too good to be true?Then its probably not true m

Plattsburgh, New York, United States #1311687

I was charged 100

Should of supported your local Vape shop. You deserve what you got.

to Justice #1309023

Local vape shops are ***. Why do you think we'd rather buy online.

to Anonymous #1367372

Not all local Vape shops are bad.Mine keeps sample bottles of juices so u can try a puff or 2 before buying.

And they know I'm a full time live in caretaker for my grandfather and only get paid $100 a month. So they sell me 2 of the big bottles of juice for $20 total (norm $35 each) and throw in 2 free coils.

Granted the coils are only $4 but still.And it's always good to support local small businesses.

to Justice #1329285

I have been vaping for over a year vs.smoking non-filter cigarettes for 55 years non-stop; I got hooked serving in the Army in the 60's when our field rations came with small packs of cigarettes.

Those of us who got "hooked" would routinely be offered the sample packs by those soldiers who didn't use them. After having shopped for E-Juice and equipment at local vaping shops, I soon found them to be ridiculously over-priced, limited in what was available and started buying on-line.

As in anything else, you must read the fine print before buying or risk being involved in a scam to charge your credit card.Buyer Beware has been well-known since the mid 15th century with the use of the Latin "Caveat Emptor" first being used.

to Anonymous #1365857