The e cigarette i received leaked everywhere i called right after i got it and cancelled the order.I checked my bank and still you are trying to take out my money.

When my bank opens i will be stopping payments.I want the money put back in my account Asap.Its also false advertisement that you say this is free and then charge all most 90.00 .

Review about: O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

user13379394
Box Springs, Georgia, United States #1269024

Don't deal with this company they are thieves and scamers.

Witches Lily
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States #1269004

Your first mistake is not knowing there is a difference between an e-cigarette and a vape.Not the same!

All of you will never learn, nothing is completely free, nothing!!! P.T.

Barnum really knew his *** when he said there was one born every minute.Your better giving your money away to help the homeless.

Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more O2pur - I love the juice! O2pur " I to tried their free sample and was thrilled! And bought more. everybody's taste isn't the same. My vaperversary 1-09-2016 1 year of nosmoke, I just ordered some..." Read more O2pur - Bad 02PUR O2pur "Tampa Florida 33604 I was so happy when I got this product.....cause it was risk free......but I still got Charged on my Credit card $39.00 Dollars when not even a..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more