4.4

What a DYNAMITE product.Had I not just started a medicinal quit smoking program I would ,most definitlly invest in this.

I have, litterally a drawer full of parts & even usable vapes. I have wasted easily a thousand $ on these pieces of garbage.I recieved the O2PURE two days ago,forgetting I even sent for it. It is by far the best one I've tried. I will bless my big sister w/ this, on the condition she return it if my try dosn't work.

Many, Many thanks to the people behind this product.Please keep up the good work, as we all know smoking has become a matter of life & death.Cecile Encarnacion

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss o2pur vape kit free trial. O2pur needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned o2pur vape kit free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at O2pur.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

Cumming, Georgia, United States #1267500

This person must work for me company. Only good review I've seen!

Timmins, Ontario, Canada #1262772

This is obviously written by someone who works there... if people are going to write a puff review they should atleast be subtle about it.