Product: O2pur Vape Kit Clear all filters (46 of 46 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
O2Pur - Purely Excellent Company
Ive been a customer of O2PUR for over 2 years now. I started with the late night commercial offering the starter pen. Ordered a 5 pack of juice, declined the subscription. Since then Ive upgraded to a more deluxe vaping pen. Now what gets me, is along the way, Ive had...
4.8

O2Pur - Worse serveice ever. Can not talk to anyone

I accidentally decided to order this 02 vape and it is the worse vape I've ever seen. You have charged me 3 times now. I will be gettimg attorney if these fees are not given back. Can't ever get ahold of someone to dispute the charges
Reply to reviews
I purchased the product 02pur kit from the commercial received the product damaged, they charge my bank twice for 80,00 I sent photos of the damaged goods.No resolution now they dont want to speak through email due to my stop payment on the second charge they tried to...
Kristina Mayes

No, this issue has not been resolved the company refused to communicate with me I still have the damaged product

I didn't like
  • No resolution due to stopping bank payment

O2Pur - Customer service really poor,, product is nongood

Mouth peace gets hot, truly no good,try to cancel can't get anyone on the phone
1.8

O2Pur - My 02pur broke

I purchased 02pur and now it won’t work at all I can’t seem to get ahold of anyone to solve this matter Please help

O2pur - Vape Kit Review

FIRST I PLACED AN ORDER THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH N STOCK.. BUT THE SERVICE WAS K .I RECIEVED THE MOD BOX AND CHARGED IT SET IT UP THE BOX DIDNT WORK!!! I CALLED CONSUMER SERVICE HE TOLD ME I HAD TO SEND IT BACK!!!! AFTER WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS TO COME DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
1.6

O2Pur - Unit does not work

Just opened the unit only to find out there is NO rechargeable battery so where is the battery

O2Pur - #2 DELUXE CHARGERS

I received A DELUXE kit and only had it for less than a month and I received an extra charger and both of them stopped working and my filters were clogged I put the instructed amount of liquid inside the tube and The Vapor would not come out after less than a month!!!!!!!
1.6

O2Pur - The worst product I haven't used

The vape pen leaks juice battery is junk. I tried to get a replacement that was a joke. They told me the product was not available in Indiana and that is where the sent the pics of junk the first time

O2Pur - No answer

My o2 pure is not heating . only used 4 times contact ne at michelle3354@att.net or 7088906588 .