2.8

I ordered it and other than a long phone call to complete the order.It shipped out quickly enough.

6 days and its here. I will say the instructions are in need of some better pictures. I could see people having trouble figuring out what their looking at based on what came with mine.

I do fully expect that canceling the auto renew is going to be a long call too but honestly for $5 in shipping I don't have any cause to complain.I intend to cancel after I try it since you can get the liquids all over I don't think I have a desire for auto deliver of anything.

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery of o2pur vape kit from O2pur and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants O2pur to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was instructions are a little thin for a first time user. Author liked the most so far it seems ok the phone system does worry me. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by O2pur for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

#1119135

I have called them on several occasions and the longest wait time I've experienced was 8 minutes.I has called to cancel but they offered to refund my bank account $55, give me an employee discount (charging me only $24.95/month) & a monthly $25 gift card to restaurants.com.

For me, their customer service has been exceptional. They seem nice & reasonable. They've replaced 2 batteries & 1 heating element at no charge & they ship really quick...3 days or less.

I'm on the West Coast in southern California & they're on Mountain Standard Time.I've gone from 31 yrs of smoking 2 packs a day, to nothing in over 28 days...I've been smoking since I was 12.

Melissa

to Anonymous #1265204

SHILL:

NORTH AMERICAN

informal noun

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.