I ordered it and other than a long phone call to complete the order.It shipped out quickly enough.
6 days and its here. I will say the instructions are in need of some better pictures. I could see people having trouble figuring out what their looking at based on what came with mine.
I do fully expect that canceling the auto renew is going to be a long call too but honestly for $5 in shipping I don't have any cause to complain.I intend to cancel after I try it since you can get the liquids all over I don't think I have a desire for auto deliver of anything.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- So far it seems ok the phone system does worry me
What I disliked
- Instructions are a little thin for a first time user
- Reason of review:
- On time delivery
- Product or service
- O2Pur Vape Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."
- "After paying over $300.00 for a tree, I was suppose to receive it on one date, however got it later than promised. I was alright with this part. ..."
- "You sent me reject shirt. Do you see the misprint. Ibpropon chapter on the non existent missing rocker. You've got my money, send a completed shirt. You have my information...."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."