3.0

I ordered it and other than a long phone call to complete the order. It shipped out quickly enough.

6 days and its here. I will say the instructions are in need of some better pictures. I could see people having trouble figuring out what their looking at based on what came with mine.

I do fully expect that canceling the auto renew is going to be a long call too but honestly for $5 in shipping I don't have any cause to complain. I intend to cancel after I try it since you can get the liquids all over I don't think I have a desire for auto deliver of anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: O2pur Vape Kit.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: So far it seems ok the phone system does worry me.

I didn't like: Instructions are a little thin for a first time user.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2015.

Comments

#1119135

I have called them on several occasions and the longest wait time I've experienced was 8 minutes. I has called to cancel but they offered to refund my bank account $55, give me an employee discount (charging me only $24.95/month) & a monthly $25 gift card to restaurants.com.

For me, their customer service has been exceptional. They seem nice & reasonable. They've replaced 2 batteries & 1 heating element at no charge & they ship really quick...3 days or less.

I'm on the West Coast in southern California & they're on Mountain Standard Time. I've gone from 31 yrs of smoking 2 packs a day, to nothing in over 28 days...I've been smoking since I was 12.

Melissa

to Anonymous #1265204

SHILL:

NORTH AMERICAN

informal noun

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.