O2pur - No issues so far

I ordered it and other than a long phone call to complete the order.It shipped out quickly enough.

6 days and its here. I will say the instructions are in need of some better pictures. I could see people having trouble figuring out what their looking at based on what came with mine.

I do fully expect that canceling the auto renew is going to be a long call too but honestly for $5 in shipping I don't have any cause to complain.I intend to cancel after I try it since you can get the liquids all over I don't think I have a desire for auto deliver of anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • So far it seems ok the phone system does worry me
  • What I disliked
    • Instructions are a little thin for a first time user

Reason of review:
On time delivery
Product or service
O2Pur Vape Kit
Review category
review #745883 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with O2pur? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 28 #1119135

I have called them on several occasions and the longest wait time I've experienced was 8 minutes. I has called to cancel but they offered to refund my bank account $55, give me an employee discount (charging me only $24.95/month) & a monthly $25 gift card to restaurants.com. For me, their customer service has been exceptional. They seem nice & reasonable. They've replaced 2 batteries & 1 heating element at no charge & they ship really quick...3 days or less. I'm on the West Coast in southern California & they're on Mountain Standard Time. I've gone from 31 yrs of smoking 2 packs a day, to nothing in over 28 days...I've been smoking since I was 12.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to O2pur. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about O2pur.
Filing a new complaint about