I to tried their free sample and was thrilled!And bought more.

everybody's taste isn't the same. My vaperversary 1-09-2016 1 year of nosmoke, I just ordered some more, 80% off sale is great! I got the free sample of Green Apple juice I loved it and im still buying it. I got a email from them for 80% of ooohhh yea got me plenty juice and i didn't get email to enroll in a juice program.Most of the time any company that offers a free e-cig also enrolls you in an automatic shipment program, charging your credit card without further authorization, but i didn't get that.< Happy Tootie Puffer (20 bottles of juice for $31 yea baby!

I have not bought any tanks,batterys from them.

But will shop again.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at O2pur and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants O2pur to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by O2pur o2pur e-juice for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

Anybody deciphered what exactly the coast flavor is?

Full of ***

#1119172

FINALLY...Someone who feels the same way. All these negative reviews have me wondering 'What Is Wrong With People'? Thank You!!