3.7
Layout of Store

What happened to truth in advertising?The commercial states that O2PUR is completely Free to try (free shipping and all accessories).

I call the number given and listen to the sells pitch and come to find out it cost of a 'juice pack' (their most popular) is $4.95. You get no choice upon your smoking preference, just the one they send you. So, you think ok, maybe $4.95 isn't 'that' bad, I'll still give it a try. They quickly get all your card information, name and address.

Then try and sell you an upgrade that costs $39.95, you decline. Then comes a sell for 6 extra 'juice' packs (again you don't know if you'd like them or not) for $19.95, you decline. Then it's 2 additional 'juice' packs' monthly with the option of changing them up or cancelling anytime for $9.95, you decline. Remember, the commercial states free shipping and free accessories.

Then they offer a life time warranty for $9.95, just call them up and for whatever reason, they will ship you out a new one, 'no questions asked' (I'm sure you would have to pay s&h or send the broken or old one back in, which will cost you), again you just want to try it first to see if you like it, so you decline. Then another sells pitch, the dual coils in the atomizer will wear out or clock so you can get 2 extra for an additional $9.95, you decline. Then it's we are cancelling your order (I didn't make a minimum purchase - say what? of course, this isn't mentioned - all payment records and information will be deleted.

It then gives you a costumer service number. You call costumer service and are told that you must make at least a $14.95 (remember all prices ended in 5's so even if you took out the warranty or extra 2 juices, that equals $14.90 - so you wouldn't have qualified with out them adding something else on) purchase, they won't send it out. Not only all of that, but 'juice' (what you need to put into it nicotine) ISN'T AN ACCESSORY!! What obvious False Advertising.

How are they getting away with this and are there really people that buy into this being a 'Free' offer out there?They should have to pay everyone that even tried calling their number for this offer, for the waste of their time and the companies TOTALLY FALSE ADVERTISING!!

Review about: O2pur Vape Kit Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Advertise with integrity, being honest and upfront about costs and memberships to the company. .

I didn't like: Being lied to, Being mislead on tv, Product is not free.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

I was overcharged for a product I didn’t order and after it finally took an entire month to get to me it doesn’t even work. O2pur sucks and I want my money back.

NONE of this happened to me...??I've been a happy member for years, always treated with respect and appreciation.

Anytime anything broke, or I had any problem, I just called them and they replaced broken items free of charge or remedied any problem. I get juice every 3 months and am a member in good standing.

Why they would not treat everyone the same I have no clue cuz they are great to me and I LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS!Best ecigs and juice and SALES are also fantastic and save me mucho bucks.

#1351981

Plus it says it's a $79 value free which is a load of *** because vape shops sell kits with more in it for $20-$60 that hit a lot better than this junk

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1307998

How can you give high stars if it was so bad? Five stars on service?