O2Pur Contact Information

• (307) 509-0792

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

2% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact O2Pur to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery:

• “To get the free cig”
  • “Check on my shippment”
  • “Didn't receive full vape kit, tank but no 'box'. Paid for juice I knew did not want (flavored) in order to get vape kit. Was willing to keep my business w/you since already have tried product.”

Account:

• “Close account”
  • “Yous were taking money out of my account after i already canceled i sent the product back but still not have received a return of my money i also got charged with an over draft to my account of 72.19 all together this problem needs to b solved or I'll ile”
  • “Need to talk to a representative about my account it is very important that I speak to someone today”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I want to cancel the monthly juice club thank you.FredBall”
  • “I need to cancel my order”
  • “I cancelled this a month ago and for whatever reason you still sent and CHARGED ME for it. I am very upset. I am not satified with the quality of the product or the customer service. I cancelled and still get charged I want my refund. Don't even bother se”

Return/ Replace:

• “Replacement on pen”
  • “Return”
  • “I have not recieved my monthly order of 3 coast o nicotine juice and 5 coils since october. All i have received is my replacement parts. November shipment was paid in Octobober never recieved it on november 14 or December 14. What has happened to my”

Payments and Charges:

• “Yall gave me the wrong batteries ,I have the one that you plug the charger in from behind ,and Iforgot to include that I needed a new tank for that kind”
  • “Trying to receive coupons”

Product/ Service:

• “I placed a order and has not recieve it where ismy order”
  • “Need to buy a product”

Request for Information:

• “CBS questions”
  • “I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I've heard nothing from them, nor can I get through on the phone. Very dissatisfied.”

Refund:

• “Refund money”

Other:

• “O2pur cigarette e-cigarette several months ago and I haven't been using it started using it today and it doesn't work or wonder why if there's anything we can do to make this thing work”
  • “Sent wrong battery plus ordered 2 sent 1”
  • “Problem with order”

O2Pur Rating Stats

1.7 out of 5 stars
based on 240 reviews

Rating stats

Rating trend

About O2Pur

Top 5 Likes about O2Pur

Product, So far it seems ok the phone system does worry me, Ejuice, Customer service, Old tobacco flavor

Top 5 Dislikes about O2Pur

Customer service, Product not as advertised, Way i was ripped off, Was down right lied to, Trechory

Top 5 Related Companies

Vapex E Cig

Summary

O2PUR is an electronic cigarette. O2PUR manufacturing company is headquartered in Holladay, Utah, United States of America. Each O2PUR kit includes a long life battery, a USB charger, 2 bottles of E-juice, an E-juice tank, and a dual-coil atomizer. The company provides a trial kit on a free of charge basis. It accepts all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Each O2PUR electronic cigarette comes with a lifetime warranty. Buyers may return the product within 30 calendar days of purchase for a full refund. Hours of operation are as follows: Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. MST.

O2Pur reviews and complaints

O2Pur is ranked 43 out of 242 in Cigarettes and Tobacco category

Edit Description

O2Pur Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare O2Pur to

Charmin
267 reviews
1.8

Products and Services Sold by O2Pur

Do you have something to say about O2Pur? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup