Today, Oct.29th, hoping to find help getting my box mod to work (they sent instructions that does not work for my mod.

I cannot get mod to work!). So, I started search the internet for video instruction. And found disturbing reviews about O2PUR instead. During my ordering, I was assured that I would not be signing up for the club, nor would be charged extra.

( When they told me I would have to sign up for the club I tried to hang up. They said that I would get the free mod, if I paid for the coils, for $5.99) at the end of the conversation, I reiterated that I would not be charged for anything again, after I hang up, and that it is a one-time payment. She confirmed it with a "yes". After reading all this about the O2Pur, I decided to re-call the number in the ad.

The number has been disconnected-no longer in service. What the heck?! I also want to find help, because my box mod does not work. I sent an email to the one listed on my insert.

Making sure, again, that they would not be signing me up for the club, that if I could get my mod to work, that I would look into purchasing e-liquid from their store on line.These reviews are not very comforting.

Review about: O2pur Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments

I wish to quit your services your juices do not have the taste I am looking for. I get head aches when i use these products. Thank you for letting try your products.