I love my O2pur pin the taste is great..I have smoked for over 30 years I was smoking over a pack a day.

Since I got my pin a month ago I have smoked less the a cig a day. The first pin the I got the battery did not work so I called and got a very nice lady that she said that the new battery they had worked really good so for $14.95 I got the Variable Voltage battery and she told me about there lifetime warrenty so I got that as well for $9.95 she was right I love this battery. SO a week or so ago I went and bought 3 new starter kits. But today my battery the Variable Voltage Battery stopped working so I called there customer service today and got two very unhelpful people they tell me that the lifetime warrent is only for 30 days.

After getting very upset the man said that he will send out another battery but that my lifetime warrenty was already up... I will be sending back everything that I have gotten from them and I make sure that my friends and family will not order from them as well..

This is sad to me I really loved this pin.But I dont like that I was told to buy the warrenty and I only get 30 days for a lifetime

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of o2pur vape kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. O2pur needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned o2pur vape kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at O2pur.

Had an Experience with O2pur?

Comments